BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Friday....

Happy Friday everyone! The mustache has come along quite nicely, however this thing is turning out to be more blonde than Pamela Anderson. I feel that to really demand authority with a stache it needs to be prominent enough where admirers can see it from across the room... I am not there yet.

Not sure why my eyes are so squinty, prob. because its 7am.

Anyway, as I was toiling over what to do a thought occured and after some research, I have found this.




What!?!?! Mustache dye?! Now I have seen these commercials, but thought never one as young as me would need this. However, the stache has a mind of its own and if it wants to grow blond, I can't stop it, I can only hope to contain it. What I can do is dye it. Now the only question is WHAT COLOR?! 

1 comment:

  1. HAAHAHA! That stache is SO awful. The blond color makes it even worse. I say go JET black

    ReplyDelete