BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Its a me! Mario!

Try not to stare directly at this thing, it will trap you in its gaze. Also, I see a lot of similarities here after they were constantly pointed out by Ashlee. :) Yep, I used an emoticon. Anyway, here you go.

All in all its pretty darn good company to be in. I mean saving princess time after time after time. I begin to think she wants to be kidnapped. How many times do you need to hang out with Bowser before you realize he will probably kidnap you.

The stache is finally feeling like a part of me, no longer is it dirty blond, faint and gross (thanks to just for men 5 minutes) seriously. Now I would wager to say I have a mustache that certain heroes wear. Lets make mistake, I am no hero, just a man with a mustache. You know who is a hero? This Guy.


Dan with his baby taking a hot cat nap. Dan continues his treatment, but each one wears on him more. As you can see, his baby is still adorable. Help Dan out if you can and donate today, every little bit helps! Thank you all! Stache On!

No comments:

Post a Comment